Tuesday 10 June 2014

Announcing my Tumblr Photo blog!




Sometimes, and we are not talking often here, I will take a photo that I don’t have anything to say about.  I don’t generally struggle to make a comment on something, but you know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words and all that, so sometimes its best to just leave it as it is.  Having done a course in photography at college and being a designer by trade I will often take a picture of something because I like the colour, or composition or maybe the texture of a flower and that’s that.  In these cases I will be posting these snapshots on my photo blog which I have now set up which you can find here http://basicallyitsgrowing.tumblr.com/.  I would ideally like to keep this blog for my lengthy ramblings but no doubt I will do a little roundup of my tumblr postings on here from time to time as well.  So if you feel like it go check it out, I appreciate the styling could do with some work but there are only so many hours in the day and I am currently required in my pea patch.


FYI the photos above are of a Hebe and there will be a post on it up on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment